Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

News Channel

Mike Chgo area

Don't know how many of you have access to the OAN One America News. You will here things here not reported by the other new outlets. Today they brought to light of different Public Schools pushing Muslim religious teaching, serving muslim food, closing schools for Muslim Holidays Etc. In the state of Virginia schools were shut down because of many angry parents.

Don't Forget: Jesus said::: Deny me before men and I will deny you before my Father.--- To bad the many leaders in this country that claim to be Christians don't not remember this??????????

Yes, people are very angry and pushing back, but I hope more and more will start crying out to God, in Jesus' name, and ask for His mercy and grace for our land, as well as preparing for a civil war or a fight against our corrupted Federal and State Govt Departments that have accumulated lots of guns and ammunition since BO got in office! But we, who have Christ Jesus as our own personal Savior and Lord, have His Holy Spirit to guide and comfort us in whatever may come, for He said, He will never leave nor forsake us when we follow and obey Him in His loving righteousness! God is good and He is good all the time! Satan and his demons are bad and are evil all the time; so stay with Jesus and stay away from the one who steals, murders and destroys all that is good and righteous of God! May God Bless and be with you, everyone, now and forever! Amen! Ma