Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

newbie with landstar has some questions

midnight rider

hey everyone my name is hal after trying just about every detector out there i decided to try a bounty landstar my question is do i have to ground balance before i go into disc mode i remeber where i think that in order for the sens control to work properly you must hit the ground trac also is the response time slow or fast with this machine and will i get lots of false signals any tips will be helpful. i will be using this machine for relic hunting. construction lots and coin huntiong thanks hal

No, you don't have to ground balance before using DISC mode. I would give it a minute to stabilize after turning the detector on. I leave my ground balance on preset.

HHing, Good luck,

Ground Balance only works in the All-Metals mode...If the detector falses in DISC or Notch modes, turn the SENS down until it stops...Ground Trac has no function in DISC or Notch modes. The response time or recovery speed is not the fastest, but it is not bad...My Discovery 3300 is terrible on recovery speed...

HH,