Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

newbie issue, when creating programs I always seem to change what my trigger operates

newbie issue, when creating programs I always seem to change what my trigger operates. I either move them around or I end up with 2 spectrographs or 2 pinpoints or somethin of the such. Can anyone tell me where setting is at? I somehow do it everytime and eventually get it corrected but when I'm in the master menu mode I can't help but change several things at once. What can I say I'm an overachiever. Sorry for the post but could I get some help?

Different menu options behave differently. An item may simply turn something on/off. Some may select that option to use and open a sub-menu to display further options. Just by going into a menu to look around can inadvertently choose an option that was not intended.

Basically, you need to look at the settings values under CONFIGURATION -> LIVE SEARCH SCREEN -> SEARCH / PINPOINT / ANALYSIS. Each of these menu items allow you to select what to display for each trigger position. The spreadsheet at the top of this forum may help. I had the same problem...it will become clear with some patience.

Beep

The Beep Goes On said:
Different menu options behave differently. An item may simply turn something on/off. Some may select that option to use and open a sub-menu to display further options. Just by going into a menu to look around can inadvertently choose an option that was not intended.

Basically, you need to look at the settings values under CONFIGURATION -> LIVE SEARCH SCREEN -> SEARCH / PINPOINT / ANALYSIS. Each of these menu items allow you to select what to display for each trigger position. The spreadsheet at the top of this forum may help. I had the same problem...it will become clear with some patience.

Beep

I had this happen a few times in the past. To add to what Chris said above, if you go into CONFIG->LSS-> SEARCH-> be careful not to select Analysis in the sub menu or you will change your default search mode to Analysis. FOR EXAMPLE You can reverse the screens if you like and make the default search ANALYZE and toggle forward can be SPECTRAGRAPH by selecting it under the ANALYZE sub-menu.

I hope this helps.

Hi there Pull-tab-....( love the handle)

To really be of help requires you to tell me what is the name of the ORIGINAL program you are modifying.

There are several possibilities for you dilemma, as the gentlemen who have so far replied, demonstrate by their varied suggestions.

So please help us to help you..................TheMarshall