Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEWBIE IN FL PANHANDLE

Welcome Rick!! It's great to have an excited NEW member.
I am an excited old member :lol: I go by the handle Laplander and serve as moderator here. What type of detecting are you gravitating towards? You are welcome to ask any questions you want but be prepared for lots of opinions and some good facts.

HH Jeff

With living on beautiful Florida Panhandle Coast one would expect me to be interested in beach detecting. Not sure of the laws and customs to detecting on the beach so will need to investigate further. The last few years I have seen the battle between the public and private beach front usage. I will most likely begin practicing on beach waterline this winter. I would prefer old antique sites or river/creek gold. I have plenty of time, God willing, to do it all.

Thanks for the shout. Sold my airplane, sold my RV. I was told by wife and doctor to keep my feet on the ground so I will start digging as soon as I learn how to use my new 800!