Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New XTP is killin it...

Well, I'm a devoted Minelab customer now, the new XTP is absolutely killing the coins, no silver yet, but a friend has invited me to detect his place, the house was built in 1880, so really.looking foward to getting over there. PLUS....thanks to a chance development today, tomorrow morning I will be picking up a used Equinox 900 (less than 6 months old) with the two stock coils and headphones, plus a 10x5 Coiltek coil, Minelab Pro Find pin pointer, and a sand scoop with aluminum handle...all for $850. Guy says he just doesn't have time to use the 900, and never even registered the warranty on it yet. Great deal, looking forward to getting it. Now I'm gonna have to start watching some videos on the 900. 🤔