Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New wireless laptop b-day present! ............

Wayne in BC

i am one comfortable dude these days:biggrin: Carol bought this beauty for us and kinda for me. Super deal because they are last years models.
I set up a wireless network router and now i can park in the easy chair or wherever and not have to share a puter:thumbup:
We found one that had XP not Vista! I'm lovin it and this toy has 4 times the RAM that my PC has and a cordless mouse that works nicely on the arm of the chair cause i hate using the pad on a laptop. Now i just need to quit loading too many silly programs.....:lol:
specs for my laptop

PS.... i got a nice little webcam to keep Royal from getting on my case:lol:

n/t

n/t

i learn about the puter as much as i can but don't have time or money to mess with trouble!

n/t

that has a fast processor and double the ram my laptop has! BIG hard drive:thumbup:

The first thing I was thinking as I started reading was, "I hope he has a web cam for it" :) That is great and with the router you can set outside in the nice weather as I still freeze my butt off :D

You will have fun with that baby. It is time she appreciates you and lets you have a toy :D

n/t

n/t