Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New V3i on the way

mrm1955

New V3i on the way, can't wait, hope it gets here before the weekend. LOL

Tell me some stuff I'm gonna really like about it, please. Ha Ha

:detecting::clapping:

You are going to love this detector I started detecting in 2005 and started with the XLT and then the DFX and now one month with the V3I I have to say all you have to do is turn it on and you are hunting very little change to do on the programs .:twodetecting::buds::crazy:

almost everything , especially pinpoint frequency bars, no more rusty bottle caps making you think you have a quarter, quarter signals that dont hit on 2.5 green aren't quarters , ive dug at least 200 quarter signals that hit red or blue and not one was a quarter. usually rusty junk. happy hunting.

Your going to like that you will have to really hunt for info and learn how to achive this info on your machine to make it work. You can't have anyone tell you how to do it...just show you what may help, and it is up to you to test and test. I it took me two months to understand what I wanted to do and read what others are doing...I was able to try it all a little at a time and see what works most of it didn't work but I knew what I wanted because I had a machine that did up to a point what I needed till I found the V3i could do a bit more and a bit more sometimes is a lot more in the world of detecting..

You will like the factory programs that very good right out of the box. We talk about some very advanced adjustments and uses here on the forum but don't let that scare you and don't be in a big hurry to learn everything about the V3i right away. Pick a program and use it to have fun finding stuff and you will learn to fine tune it for specific uses as time goes by. I think the Hi-Pro is one of the best programs on the machine for hunting just about everything you want to find.

Great, Thanks guys.

I am looking forward to all the bells and whistles to tweak eventually.

I'm sure I'll be asking advise after I get started with it.

I've been detecting 20+ years and it's the best detector I've ever had, the V3i does take patience but well worth it.