Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New(used) Etrac at home with Papa

Grumpyolddiver

Well picked up the etrac today and it is as close to new as you can get.Got an x-1 probe,the pro coil and a stealth X-5 on the way.Hopefully not to long .I could'nt go out with the dealer today but he gave me a good run down on it.And we'll get out in the next week or so.(Waiting for a new furnice and airconditioner ) so have to stick close to home to get bids from 2-3 companies.I'll get out in the yard tomorrow so all is not lost.I've read the book that comes with it a couple of times through and get the basic's of it but I sure can't find anywhere in it that give's any numbers like for dimes,pennies nickles ect.I did see a book on fleecebay by Andy Sab.That I think I'll order one.Once I get the hang of these new numbers maybe I can find something. Grumpy

This link should give you the ID numbers you are looking for,Ray.http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,820520

Congratulations on the detector! Looking forward to some of your finds!

NebTrac