Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to XP Deus

So after awhile of trolling and research I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a Deus. I have been relic hunting for almost 10 years and have used nearly every top of the line machine out on the market. I have been hunting with a F75 since 08 and I absolutely love it. I almost hate to try anything new but the tech junkie inside just can't stand it. I was just wondering if any experienced users have any tips or if y'all are still enjoying the deus as much as y'all were in some of the earlier posts. I only relic hunt here in MS and it will be hard to pry the F75 out of my hands long enough to learn the deus. I don't want to start a comparison war or depth argument but do we have any F75 users that took the plunge that can offer any swap over tips, depth comparisons, recovery speed info, etc... Thanks for everyone's help and I hope I don't regret my decision to buy a deus, happy hunting.
Jonathan from MS
PS. Been a few years since any posts too busy with work, but it's nice to be back.

BTW: I also posted in another forum that I know several other users post in, I am in no way trying to start anything between the two md forums, There is simply more discussion here and I appreciate any help that is given to me. Thanks to everyone in advance and I can't wait to try my new machine out. It will be here Wednesday and I can't wait to get it out. Thanks everyone!

The speed of this machine is phenomenal and the weight can't be beat. I have had mine for almost a year now (thanks Andy) and I finally got snowed out in December. I am having withdrawals and cannot wait to start swinging again. I absolutely have no regrets about purchasing my Deus. I know nothing about the F75 but I don

welcome to the Deus, im new as well so interesting to see what you find out with your thread!

Thanks for the input guys, I took advantage of the special pricing on the large coil as well. Does anybody have any experience with it? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning waiting on this detector to get here. I check the UPS tracking status like every 10 minutes, LOL. Ready to come across some of that deep confederate brass in some of my more trashier sites. I was really impressed by the recovery speed of this detector and it's abilities in heavy iron/mineralization. Deer season is almost finally over and ready to hit the woods. I hope February is my month! Happy Digging

I'm also a tech junkie. The Deus is state of the art as far as that goes. It does as good as my Sovereign in my test garden.
I am sure you will fall in love with the wireless feature. I thought it was somewhat of a gimmick until I got mine.
Now I don't want to use my wired detectors. Can't compare to the F75, sorry.

Wish i had an option for the large coil deal as well...im off to the classifieds daily looking for one, cold here in wisconsin so in no rush at the moment but please let me know how you like it!

Welcome to the DEUS forum. You will love the wireless back phones in the brush and the way the deus handles. Iv'e never seen a detector like this one. Enjoy!

Hi and welcome, I'm new to this forum also. I like collecting and useing different detectors,have over 30, I traded 4 detectors to a fellow in England for the Deus.Recieved it a week before Xmas 2011. I haven't put it down since, feel bad the only reason I pick up any of the other ones is just to dust off.. Can't help it, every time I take out the Deus I learn something new and am amazed by its performance. I like everything about it, fun to use.

Well it got here a day early, Got it charging gonna get it out tomorrow. Prolly want sleep a wink tonight....