Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to this Forum

gerber

Hey All,

I'm new to the forum, but thought it was cool to find a site for us "faith-based" detectorists. My son, Tristan, and I are avid detectorists out here in California. He's a new Explorer user, with which he's been nailing some deep silver lately. I prefer my trusty MXT, which has an uncanny ability to sniff out gold. We also hunt the beaches with Headhunter Waders.

I work at Fuller Seminary in Pasadena, which is kind of fun, since we have every denomination, church tradition, country, and ethnicity under the sun represented among our students and faculty. It makes for a veritable microcosm of the Kingdom's diversity.

Anyway, I'll make sure to check in from time to time. It's always nice to find other Christians with similar interests :)

HH,

Dan

Glad you found us. There are allot of great Christian Brothers and Sisters here with years of experience in metal detecting. I have learned from them all. I hope to see more of your post. Drop by anytime.

God Bless
Randy

Drop in anytime. We have the reg. people then some that drop in now and then. Dennis is from CA. Hope to see some of you and your son finds.

God Bless
Jeff

from Arizona - post up what you guys find, Steve in so az

Don't know much about the MXT, but the Explorer, Ah yes, wonderful machine. Tristan needs to get in on some of Mike's, Joe G's and my "Discussions" on this machine. They swing the machine as well. Unfortunately for me, they get more swingin' time than I. Your not a Civil War buff are ya? HH and God bless. :usaflag:minelab:csflag

Glad you found us. God sure is great and we sure have some wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ here. From the prayers and the results of those prayers we know we have God's ear (as my wife states it).

For detecting we have years of experience with all kinds of detectors and various uses for the detectors. Glad to have you here to share with us your finds as we share ours with you. Any time you need prayer for anything - let us know.

Be sure to pass on the welcome to Tristan as well (and to the rest of your family.)

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone. Tristan was checking out the forum last night, and thought it was really cool. I imagine he'll be doing some posting too.

Dennis, yep we're those same Kinzli forumites you've grown to know and love :) We've had the pleasure of meeting so many great folks through that forum.

Anyway, wishing you all a very enjoyable Memorial Day. Tristan and I are heading to Griffith Park tomorrow for a few hours, and then the beach on Monday to search for any leavings from the crowds.

HH,

Dan

[No message]

From the land of the Bluenose...welcome to the forum and a super bunch of bouys. me hunting Bud Bardman uses the same machine as you...not bad but not green. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your finds!