Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the MXT

BigJim

Just got a copy of The MXT Edge By Jeff Foster $24.95 and it worth every penny of it.
This is what you would hope the White Manuel would have in it.
I wished I had this last year when I purchased my MXT it would have help a lot on the learning curve
This book show you what the settings are to start with and what the different sounds are.
So if you are new or just not having any luck don't give up, get the The MXT Edge.
I change some of the things I was doing and searched the park next door again (10X) and found some coins that I missed that were next to some iron junk and a little deeper (took out the iron junk and throw it away)
I can't say enough about this book,I would but it before any other metal detecting book.
If you get frustrated you will give up and you will have wasted one of the best machine on the market and a lot of money
Good luck hunting

I know you have probably heard this a million times, but I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write such an awesome book. The MXT Edge is a must read if you have an MXT, whether you are new to the MXT or been using one like myself since they came out.