Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the family!!!

ace250hunter

Hey guys just bought a tesoro cibola off of Ebay cant wait to get my hands on it. I now hunt with an Ace 250 and have found many nice targets but to me it seems like a top of the line kids toy with those dumb bell tones. My friend has an older model tesoro an I love it so I thought i would join the family. If anyone has any advice on the use of this new detector that would be much appreciated as I forsee the learning curve on this detector being a little steeper than the last one. If yall could also tell me an general reference on the depth of this machine that would great also...

well it looks like I got my buggy in front of my horse... It was a scam the guy was not in the location he stated he was in and in fact hes not even in the country that he says hesin and he will not accept pay pal the only thing he will accept is money order so I will not be joining the family at least not in the near future....Be aware of ebay rip offs...

Been fortunate enough to have had only good experiences with ebay. Check with Richard of Backwoods Detectors. I just traded him out of a clean, used De Leon. Excellent communications and service. He may be able to find you a good deal on Cibola before long if he knows you're looking.
Good luck,
HH
BB

Ebay is very strict about these types of "scammers" be sure to report this one right away, and they will deal with it promptly!

Good news the problem has been solved I will receive my cibola sometmime early next week.. Some how somone other than the seller got my info that I had won and contacted me before the seller did asking me to send him a money order to him in spain and he said that he was sorry for the miscomunication about his location. but last night the real seller emailed me asking me to call him to give him my credit card info. since he was a dealer I was able to call information and confirm the phone number and this made me feel safe making the transaction. Hope this metal detector performs well after all this trouble.

Glad it's all working out okay. I'm sure you'll like the Cibola, they're a good detector.
HH
BB

I had bought an ACE 250 for the wife - she does not use it - I tried it and I just don't care for the bell tone response. So now it sits around as a loaner machine.
I like the audio of Tesoro. Lots of past pages postings on Tesoro's.