Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to me SE Pro

nightsout

Hey all,
I just closed a private deal for a used twice SE Pro.So my trusty XS is going into stand by/loaner position.I can't wait for spring now.
The first stop for it will be out to Sun-Ray for a probe install.Then come on spring.Had to share with someone who gets it (wife thinks I'm nuts)
nightsout

n/t

all right a se, that what I use!I have all the coils for it ....well almost...5...6..3*7...8...pro...getting a 12*15 from kellyco on monday! They have that 6" exclerator on sale 99.00, and ask for tony for free shipping!!!!!!!! ELTON:( I was going to buy all that other stuff to sell it ?....So I could get more toys! I just got a F75 stock coil and little coil for 600.00, killer deal. Now I just have to find time to try it !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I should just open a metal detector shop?) ..... You got the pro with the good coil....kicks butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will love it, I got mine the same way, heck everything was still wrapped in plastic. The X1 is a snap to install yourself if you order it with a new upper shaft as I did. I got it that way so I would have a spare upper shaft, or be able to remove it if I wanted to travel less bulky. The only coil I have added is the 6" EXcellerator, and so far it seems like a good one. Enjoy your "NEW" machine, and let us know what you find!! HH Joe

I have the X-1 on my E-Trac but also got the Garrett probe. Sometimes when I get confused with the X-1 I pull out the Garrett and it works a little differently and has helped me find some things the X-1 was 'iffy' on. Might really want to check out the Garrett. It vibrates so having the sound make it through the headphones is not a requirement. I think it's just as sensitive and it's always in all metal, so sometimes that helps. Jim