Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to me MXT

7centsworth

I recently bought a used mxt from indiannationsdetectors. I have always wanted to try one. I bought a sunray probe for it also , but have not put it on yet. I took it out today for three hours to a relic site today. I have to say I like a few things about it better than my xterra. The pinpoint is way better and it seemed to do better in the trash than my xterra. But I like my xterra overall better. I think it is mainly the tones that I like on the xterra and I know the thing so well.The mxt is very simple to use also. Depth wise they seem real close. I had my first bullet in less than ten minutes.

It is pretty easy to use. It almost feels like I have been using it for a while. I finally figured how to put pictures on here better Ma.

detector. I had one for a while and pulled a Barber Dime out that was under a piece of iron using it in PA. Sometimes I wish I would have kept it, but traded it in on my Fisher F75.

Indeed...nice finds. The MXT is one of those detectors I had intended to try sometime but never did. I did buy the M6 and found it to be a very interesting detecting but I much prefer my X-Terra to the M6. All in all, I've owned about everything produced at one time or another but over time sold each one and bought another Minelab product. The X-Terra's are dependable, efficient, light weight, priced right, built well, and very easy to master.

n/t

Neat finds ! A long used detector sure is nice. Had my 1266 for about 20 years now - still love it. Steve in so la

I have had two of them, if you ever find the the 6x8" butterfly sef. coil ,jump on it its an outstanding little coil for the mxt!!!!!great depth and disc. coil.