Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to forum.

down-and-dirty

I have been running in stealth mode for some time, so I decided to get my feet wet and come on board the forum. Holy smoke!!! Some of you guys post some good finds. Makes my piddling offering almost embarassing to show. I have a GTI 2500 and an Ace 250. Don't have a sniper yet, but the way most of you talk, it is next on my wish list.

Welcome d & d to a very good forum. I'm like you, not being a great finder of the big prizes. But that doesn't mean a thing here, because each time out I get better, and so will you, and no one really keeps score, either.

It's the hobby that counts; not the totals.

Dicks right, the more you use any detector the better you understand it, just received my 2500 the other day and haven't had much of a chance to use it yet, the weather here in Iowa has been terrible, winter just doesn't want to give up, did find a 1902 IH the other day and some clad, stick with it and ask questions, the people here are great at giving advice, happy hunting and God Bless.:detecting:

[quote Dick from IA]It's the hobby that counts; not the totals.[/quote]
Welcome and glad you stopped by. Dick's right, it's all about getting out and swinging that coil. And if you find something, that's even better. It's hit and miss. More miss than hit. Let us know what you find. Pics are great.:detecting:

We don't care what you find just post it. We all make lousy finds or no finds. It's all part of the game.

Bill