Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New T2 Machine Hunt ,First outing

konabikemike

Got the my new machine from jeff@middlesex ,had a chance to go hunting with a friend to Sparta.So this is the first outing with this T2.very sensitive and you have to be careful not to over do the sensitivity setting and make sure it's well ground balanced .so far I like the machine great quality overall.fast interface .so here is what I got ,first off ,ground balance then moved a few feet and had the 1942 silver dime at 7 inches down .my friend dug for me and he was very impressed.having found it that deep and getting a excellent feedback from the T2 .he found more than I did but I couldn't dig to many as I was on one crutch for the hip injury .
Michael

Let me guess: You live in Canada or close by?:lol:

How do you like the T-2.
Do you have any other Metal Detectors? How do they compare?
RR

Yes Canada .I got the M6 three weeks ago had it out twice and decided on a change .Got the T2 on the week end and had it out once .Do I like it .Yes I do .it will show it best in time but I like the fast and easy interface. The tone options are great to have . better ground balance interface. do I think it's a better machine than the M6,MXT .I will go on the limb and say yes.I have owned 90% of all the machines make in the past 10 years and this one seems to be a winner .most likely to be in the top 5 best machines ever made. At this time this is all I can say as time goes by I will post more .The dime was indeed down 7" and the signal was very good .pinpointing is accurate.just detune the target a few times front to back and side to side and it's in the center of the coil.
Michael

Great.!
Do you live anywhere near the beach or are you land locked?
I'd think there would be some great finds on the salt water beaches.
I imagine you have lots of fresh water beaches too. How does it do on the beaches, or have you had a chance to try it there yet?
Regards
RR

I live just north of lake Erie and south west east of lake Huron and west of and and and .I'm surrounded by water.lots of beaches all fresh water.I'm on the crutch for my hip injury so it will be a while before I can get to them.I really what to get to the water .The most fun ,on the beaches and the fields.Lots of 1812 stuff and Spanish coins ,U.S and old English and French coins as well.plus lots more.
Michael

One of these days I'll find myself traveling up into Canada. I lived next
door in Seattle WA and never took the time to travel to your neck of the woods.
Of course I've never ben to Mexico either!:lol:
RR