Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Surf PI Dual Field

stillhuntin

After reading this forum for some time i decided on a Surf PI Dual Field water machine,i live in Florida and only two minutes from the beaches, i found this machine is easy to use and it goes way deeper than a lot of the other machines i have seen in my area,first night out i got to the beach late and just wanted to hear my new toy,i heard it,i found a big gold bracelet,it had to be down ten inches or so,and not a foot from where someone had dug a bottle cap before me,:) the next morning i found a large gold earring in the shape of a leaf, about waist deep in the ocean.Anyhow thanks to everyone here for your wisdom.

Hot isn't the word,last night i found a big wedding band about chest deep,i hunted the sand for a little bit only finding trash, when the wind calmed down i went in the water,the water is the place to hunt,all those big fingers shrink up after being in the ocean and there gold falls off,i have seen it time and time again,a few more finds and the machine will have paid for its self.:happy:

stillhuntin said:
After reading this forum for some time i decided on a Surf PI Dual Field water machine,i live in Florida and only two minutes from the beaches, i found this machine is easy to use and it goes way deeper than a lot of the other machines i have seen in my area,first night out i got to the beach late and just wanted to hear my new toy,i heard it,i found a big gold bracelet,it had to be down ten inches or so,and not a foot from where someone had dug a bottle cap before me,:) the next morning i found a large gold earring in the shape of a leaf, about waist deep in the ocean.Anyhow thanks to everyone here for your wisdom.

So far all Ive found is small iron globs with mine but Ive only had it out a few times and not to the ocean yet. Its lighter than I thought it would be.

Neil

Just curious, do you have any trouble using the 12" coil in the water? I have a BHID with 12" coil and am thinking about getting the PI Dual Field. Any tops or advise you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

JP

stillhuntin said:
the next morning i found a large gold earring in the shape of a leaf, about waist deep in the ocean.

What kind of a digging tool are you using to dig waist deep in the ocean?

What can one expect for depth on gold rings & coins, will there be more depth capability than an Excalibur or BHID 300? Thanks