Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Sea Hunter mark II on the way

cgmaddog

Ordered and patiently waiting for my new Sea Hunter. Air temps are in the high 80's and the water is in the 70's can't wait. Any pointers?
Thanks Mike

Use it in the deeper water and on hunted out beaches. If you go over a beach with your single frequency detector and it is quiet, go over it again with your sea Hunter and you will hear the whole area come alive again with lots of new (and deeper) signals! Be prepared to dig a lot, but you will also get the good finds too!

Have fun! :)

I love my new Mark II but have limited experience with it.Gulf Hunter is the resident Mark II expert.He was very helpful in sharing his knowledge.I'd be glad to pm you the info unless he responds to this first.I'll check back .