Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New photo host

steve in so la

My photo host Shutterfly wont let me put any pics on the forums. For many years I have had no trouble. So I tried Tinypic site & it works great. Also is very easy to use, no complicated stuff. And it's free. Here's my hunt from a week ago. The ring is sterling silver. Steve in so la

256tvtz.jpg

Nice ring. I just use my phone now and send the to my email medium size and then upload them to computer. Then straight to the forum.

Nice finds, Steve, with silver! I will try the tinypic sight but my problem is the older photos and etc. that I copied onto Discs from 2003 and on...they aren't in the format that this forum or FB will take and I don't know how to transfer them from WPS Word Processing where I typed most of my poems and even photos to get them changed to the Jpeg. and etc that only can be used on here! I know other ppl can copy, paste, cut and do almost anything but not this old gal, I even forgot what I did know about 10 years ago or longer and that is bad! :cry: but I will try your sight! Thanks! :angel: Ma

Glad you can still dig Steve. Keep it going brother. :) P.S. You mentioned 'Tiny Pic'..... is that the same as 'Photobucket'?

I'll be leaving Wed morning with a stop in Arky land then to California for Holidays with my daughter and grand kids. Won't be able to get on the Forum til I get there. Don't need anymore of this winter wonderland.:biggrin:

Enjoy Christmas with your daughter and grandchildren and stay warm which I am sure you will in California! ;) God Bless & Merry Christmas! :angel: Ma