Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Nokta PI

Smigo

Hi guys. Watched a teaser video from Nokta on a new PI for Gold nuggets and Relics.
Anyone know any release date or other info?

It is supposed to be water proof to at least wading depth. Other than that, I haven't heard much. Apparently it is taking a little longer to release than originally expected. I hope the time is being spent to get it right and not deliver something that will need a lot of updating to get it right. It appears their target competition is the AlgoForce E-1500, which is not water proof. Nokta has a better distribution network set up than AlgoForce does.

It is supposed to be water proof to at least wading depth. Other than that, I haven't heard much. Apparently it is taking a little longer to release than originally expected. I hope the time is being spent to get it right and not deliver something that will need a lot of updating to get it right. It appears their target competition is the AlgoForce E-1500, which is not water proof. Nokta has a better distribution network set up than AlgoForce does.
Hi. I have an AlgoForce and wish it was waterproof as over the past week I was stopped early when out due to light showers. Not having wireless headphones is a pain too.

You could add a wireless set up like Garrett's Z Lynk.

You could add a wireless set up like Garrett's Z Lynk.
Hi yes you are correct. But the whole thing with the Algo was affordable for everyone. Now after saying that it isn't a crazy price machine like Minelab and Garrett PIs. Its down with second hand Minelab 4500's and 5000's. On most gold here, iv owned them all, a 4500 will kick it on 75% of the small gold and 90% of the large.
The 5000 will kick it on 90% of the small gold and 100% of the large.
Just a heads up from 35 yrs here chasing it here.
The Algo is very capable of the small very much so under 1 gram. And light.
But after using it at the cost of adding a good coil, headphones, and power bank its up near $3000 Aussie.
You can buy a second hand 5000 in fantastic condition with a few coils for the same that will overall anhilate it in our goldfields. If you are happy to go out and find sub grams, mostly sub .3 grams as fun then yep its great.
Cheers.