Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wizard

hi there everyone..i wish to introduce my self here..i live in norway and i have been active in metal detecting for the last one year..i have in my arsenal a new e-trac and a minelab excalibur 1000..my son has an ace 250..i have been very interested in this forum as i am reading articles here every day..i hope that i can contribute with some interesting finds after the winter..keep up the good work..wizard

Hello Wizard, I am in Australia and have sold my Explorer SE recently, and will be getting an Etrac in two days...

Welcome to Finds forums from me! :twodetecting:

I guess you are going to be snowed, and iced in for a few months up there.
Stay warm, and have a lovely Christmas.

Snowy ( by name only!) :ausflag:

Welcome Wizard, I went to Norway while in the USMC to do some cold weather training. Very cold. Good luck and let's see some of your finds.

Welcome Wizard.
I am from eastern Canada and I too am new to this forum.
I should be getting my e-trac this week.
The information and advice that you can pick up here is just great.
There are a bunch of very knowledgeable and approachable e-trac users here.

Good luck to you.

Viking

hi there jeff and maria,thanks for your welcome post..i am sure going to enjoy being a member in this forum..so much to learn from others here..a lot of knowledge here.. by the way ,that coin you have shown is actually a swedish ore..i find quite a lot of swedish silver coins here..next year in the spring i hope to show you some real norwegian finds...when i take the e trac out sniffing