Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Member Saying Hello

Hi All!

Just wanted to stop and introduce myself after alot of time lurking around here.
The name's Barry, and I live in Worcester right in the heart of Central Massachusetts. I've been metal detecting since I was 14, which makes it about 22 years now. My favorite part of this hobby is definitely Coinshooting, and I have made some decent finds over the years and hopefully more to come.

I started off using a little radio shack unit that I received as a birthday gift those many years ago, and now I use 3 primary detectors: A Fisher 1266-X, A Garrett GTAx 550 and a Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300.

Hopefully sometime in the future I will be lucky enough to be able to purchase a Whites DFX or XLT, but for now the 3 detectors I use do the trick.

Well, thanks for listening to my long winded intro, and it's nice to meet all of you.

Happy Hunting!!

If so you'll fit right in. :wave: Post a photo of yourself in your profile area.(if you dare)

Welcome once again and show us your finds!!

Some say I'm crazy as a fox Butch. :jump:

.... read Art (SC)'s profile .... then tell me about long winded.

I just want to thank you all for the nice welcome & the laughs. What a great bunch of people you are.

Happy Hunting To Everyone!!

Barry