Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New member joined

AtProdeaf

Hi my name is Stephen i am from Mi, I am deaf also i am member of the SWMSS club for 12 yrs i love water hunting my favor machine AtPro and i am joined new member on Christian Metal Detects Forum.

Glad to have you with us . Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I look forward to your post.

I live in MO and I am a Senior Citizen, who doesn't detect any more because of Health issues but really like to see and hear about other Brothers' and Sisters' finds! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad you were able to get things started here. look forward to your posts. God bless.

n/t

Welcome Stephen and Earl. I am in Australia but, believe it or not, my wife and I have been to Lansing some years ago. It was a very tidy place and, to our eyes anyway, quite an unusual city, very attractive.