Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New here lil help?

love to dig

If i dont get back to you it's because Im learnign this forum etc. As a Christian I liked seeing this area so here I am. Are there any folks in the North West area of GA...? I have a White's DFX and still learning it. Wanting to hit the GA beaches and it's alwys fun to go with others. Thanks
Blessings

but welcome to the forum and let us see your finds when you get used to that DFX. Never had one myself so can't help there either. God bless you and yours and good hunting.

How ar are you from Columbus?
hope to see ya again! God bless! :)

Thanks all for the welcome here. I need to learn how to put pictures on here as I don't know how. Not into computers at all. I'll try sometime. I usually only find regular old coins, I think you guys call them CLADS? (I don't know what that means)???? Anyway... I found a junk bracelet that says STEPHANIE on it the other day and a bunch of coins about $5.00 worth. I would really like to learn this $1,100.00 machine and get it's money's worth out of it! Ha! I just know I am walking right over finds , but don't know how to use it right. Oh well... thanks again all.