Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New guy to this specific forum/thread

mtsheron

Good to find and know a forum will allow a "Christian" area!!!! So many places have outlawed any and all things associated with being a God fearing Christian.

I even left a forum for straight razor shaving because the owner decided that having a scripture verse alone in your signature to be offensive even if you never said a word! I was given a choice to change/delete it or else. I told them I rather leave then submit to worldly ways and even though it was trivial to some I stated that when my day comes to stand before the Lord I can say I did the right thing even if to most it was trivial!

But on a side note......glad this sub exist. God Bless you all.

Welcome mtsheron.....again it is great to have another brother in the Lord to join and be with us! You certainly did the right thing, for we are to come out from among them and hold to our faith in God Jehovah in Jesus' name and not give in to those controlled by satan, the evil god of this world! We are a peculiar people and are not of this sinful world.....which is getting more sinful and turning against Jesus, daily! Such a shame, too, as they don't know how much better the USA and the whole world would be by keeping the Bible and prayer and Ten Commandments in the schools, public buildings and etc.....even so called churches don't even have His name spoken in them for they are preachers and priests in wolves' clothing! Let us stay firm in our faith and never be ashamed to speak Jesus' name for He was persecuted and so will we be, also! Thank You, God Jehovah, for Your mercy and grace and for coming in the name of Jesus that we might be saved and have eternal life! Amen!

Where do you call home? Hope you like the forum and stay awhile. God bless

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Welcome mtsheron.....again it is great to have another brother in the Lord to join and be with us! You certainly did the right thing, for we are to come out from among them and hold to our faith in God Jehovah in Jesus' name and not give in to those controlled by satan, the evil god of this world! We are a peculiar people and are not of this sinful world.....which is getting more sinful and turning against Jesus, daily! Such a shame, too, as they don't know how much better the USA and the whole world would be by keeping the Bible and prayer and Ten Commandments in the schools, public buildings and etc.....even so called churches don't even have His name spoken in them for they are preachers and priests in wolves' clothing! Let us stay firm in our faith and never be ashamed to speak Jesus' name for He was persecuted and so will we be, also! Thank You, God Jehovah, for Your mercy and grace and for coming in the name of Jesus that we might be saved and have eternal life! Amen!

A very big AMEN!

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
Where do you call home? Hope you like the forum and stay awhile. God bless

Hello Mike. I have been on a long hiatus from the forum here. I live in NC and now that I have a Fors CoRe on the way will be getting advice on that machine. I have had a ACE350 and a XP Deus in the past. Trying to get back to it.

Welcome. And you did the right thing on the other forum. I'm looking forward to your post.

Thanks folks for the welcome! I will frequent here much I am sure.