Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New guy here .........

Sweet pix rentasquid ........ actually, going to the beach and doing just about anything sounds better than being cooped up inside --- haha !! $99 for a digital is pretty good .... maybe with the $$ I hope to find I can upgrade (and use the Minolta for grandkids pictures --- for us it still takes the best pictures around). Where did you get your Canon at ---- nationwide store chain ? (Sorry, obviously I haven't done any shopping around).

Thanks for the welcome Digdoug. I'm in Kansas ...... just a Royals fan (even bad BB is better than no BB --- actually they are getting a bit better each year).

...but grew up in Tennessee. We're still big Royal and Chiefs fans!

Ah, another glutton for punishment --- lol :rage: Pitchers and catchers report Feb 13 --- yea !! That may be the next time I can get out for some MDing --- lol. But at least we get church tomorrow ----- GOD IS GOOD !!!

Thanks. To tell you the truth, I like using my old Minolta SRT202 better too, but you can make as many mistakes as you want to when learning a digital camera, and if you dont like it, it doesnt cost you the price of film and the prints. You dont like it, you press the delete button and move on. I bought my camera at an online store that I've used for a couple of years now to buy a lot of my higher tech stuff...Newegg.com. Funny name, good products. One of the best things I like about buying online is that you can do a lot of research and check out what other people say about the product before you buy it.

J.

ps...I guess that you could call me stlcardnut. ;)

Newegg

Where ya from? Glad to have ya here. God bless.

Hi rentasquid ...... aka: stlcardnut

Thanks for the info on newegg ..... I'll check them out later and read some reviews.

Peace <><

Hey Mike from MI "Iron Brigade" ......

I'm in the KC area on the KS side .......... thanks for the welcome ----- sure am enjoying the Christian fellowship here !!

n/t

n/t

n/t

Thank you KyBud and gobble-gobble ........ appreciate the kind words. Feel welcome every time I visit this forum ...... it's quite Spirit-filled !!!! Blessings to all of you as God lights our paths.