Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New guy here .........

kcroyalnut

Hi all -------

New to the website and forum today. Love metal detecting --- just don't seem to be able to get out much. Love Jesus more than MD and don't have to get out at all :clap: !!! So glad to have found this Christian forum ....... blessings to all. kcroyalnut

Look forward to seeing some of your finds. To cold to get out now where we are, 0 right now. Ground froze solid. Our best find, JESUS. Again welcome and post often.

n/t

as in the "I dont get a chance to get out much either club":sad: Maybe this weekend. Good to see ya though!

kcroyalnut said:
Hi all -------

New to the website and forum today. Love metal detecting --- just don't seem to be able to get out much. Love Jesus more than MD and don't have to get out at all :clap: !!! So glad to have found this Christian forum ....... blessings to all. kcroyalnut

Welcome. I'm new to this forum as well. Been on for about 2 weeks. Metal detecting is fun. It is more rewarding when you meet people during detecting and can preach HIS word. Every morning I ask Jesus to allow me to minister to everyone I meet. As Saint Fracis of Assisi once said, let me preach the Gospel and use words if neccessary. :)

Frank
Let go and let God

Many thanks for all of the kind words and welcoming from each you. Will try to share my "few and far between" finds when I can ---- supposed to get some warmer temps around here next week so maybe my hunting partner and I can get out for a bit (if the wives will allow --- haha). Looks like some of you have found a little treasure .... way to go !!!!!!

His Peace to each of you,
kcroyalnut

Welcome to the forum KC and hope you post often, as it is always nice to have another Christian brother and detectorist with us! May Jesus bless you and hope you find some really nice goodies to post and show us! :) God Bless! Betty

n/t

Haven't quite moved up to the 21st century yet :lmfao: ....... so no digital camera to help post pix of finds ------- all I have is the ol' 35mm Minolta I bought overseas in 1966 !! So for now I'll probably just get to "tell" you about them. Great forum here --- many blessings to all of you Brothers and Sisters !!

to get one. They are pretty cheap, have good software and take excellent pictures. I went over the beach today and used my new Canon A590 that I bought for 99 bucks(with free shipping). It is a base type model, but has excellent features including completely manual modes. Here's a picture that I took today...
[attachment 115706 Bird1.jpg]

J.

Kansas? Missouri? You must live in one of those states to be a Royals fan. Welcome to the forum!!!