Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New forum suggestions...

Robin (MI)

The new forum seems to be working great and looks great too. I just have a couple suggestions that maybe some of you agree with. Is there a preference somewhere that fixes these or is it just my setup?

Personaly I like the posts to be in the order they were posted. For me it makes it easier to go back and find a post. I see that now with any reply it moves the post to the top. Maybe it could do this if the post is over a time period old, like a week. I like to view the new posts first not the new replys.

The titles of the posts are smaller than the name of the person that posted. I keep getting confused and read the larger type first. Maybe the poster's name could be made smaller than the title of the post.

There seems to be a large blank space between posts, like three returns.

Thank you for your consideration and a fun forum.

HH - Robin

and yes blank spaces between the post was put there to seperate each topic post from each other and thier replies with it ..

Bill

I guess I'd like it to be more like the old forums. No float to top and an indication of new messages. Where do you change things?

Thanks,

Chris

Go register at http://www.findmall.com/register.php

Take 2 minutes

and

you will get an email back from Findmall to activate your account by click on a link inside the email if you don't find the email .. be sure to check your junk or spam folder .. it might have gotten filtered out.

And once activated you can log in with your username and password

then you can go change your setting and disable the float to top and it will keep record of all the post YOU have read by clearing "NEW" flag when you read a post.

Any question feel free to post or use the Contact Us link on top ..

Bill

I did that...turn off Float-To-Top...good tip...thanks!