Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Fisher F75 LTD2 Will Be Here Wednesday!!!

j.beatty

I used several machines prior to using the CZ-5. After using the CZ-5 I became very successful in my hunting. Using this machine was intuitive to me. As soon as the F75 came out I bought one. I also bought a F75 LTD SE as soon as it came out. I probably have over 1,000 hours on the F75 platform hunting in the UK as well as here in the NE. The chatter really started to get to me because I run my machines hot. Last fall I sold my F75's and went to two other manufacturers' machines. Even though those machines run quieter, I still have not been satisfied with their performance in comparison to the F75. All the manufacturers make good high end machines. However, with the F75 I can quickly pinpoint off the tip of the coil; and, the tones, TID's, and "language" of the Fisher's just seem to make more sense to me. Most times I didn't even have to look at TID. I just knew by the sound it was a good target.

After reading about the new LTD2 on the forums and from my detecting friends, this past weekend, I sent Bart of Big Boys Hobbies an email inquiring about purchasing one. Even though it wasn't business hours he got right back to me and I ordered one. He gave me a great deal and it will be here Wednesday! Man, that's really fast shipping and great service!

Let us know how it goes. I had a C Z 6a and other then not yet ordering the LTD2 yet, our history with the F 75's are near identical. Good luck. HH jim tn