Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Finds :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

For the first time in nearly six month - due to sickness - I was able to get out and do a little :detecting: for about an hour today, in the park next door. Finds were a '68 penny, modern quarter, and a U.S.Grant $1 coin. All are in good condition. The pictures are representatives of the coins shown.

n/t

Leslie, words alone cannot describe how it felt to be out in the out-of-doors enjoying the beauty of the day and digging. God willing, and I believe He is, I'll get in a few more hunts before cold weather settles in up here in Michigan.