Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new fawns

They don't seem the least bit nervous. Mom most of let them know its ok. Fawns are fun to watch grow up. Your in a great spot there. Always enjoy seeing your wildlife shots.

george-CT

We keep losing a lot of fawns around here--& nearly every other kind of baby animal--to fire ants. A friend of mine lost a beautiful, week-old filly to those things. I've seen calves & piglets covered with fire-ant bites. Trouble is, once those things attack they keep attacking & unlike bees, they can sting more than once. We've also had infestations of Africanized 'killer' bees. My daughter lost a dog to those things. The poor thing was on a chain & couldn't get loose & we couldn't fight them. There must have been 3 or 4 thousand of the things. They covered the dog & there was just a black cloud around her.

almost every afternoon now. I love watching them when they get to running and chasing eachother