Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New f75ltd on the way!!!!

petew

Well,not new but new to me.never used a Fisher but wanted something good and bought one in great shape.I also have a new explorer se pro on the way,figured they'll with or work well together or I'll pick the best for me.I've had a at pro,and a xterra 705 but just wanted better machines. What I've read the Fisher is fast n deep,and I'm a coinshooter so that's great.I think the f75 is gonna be easier to learn than the se pro.

The F75/F70 and T2 are all built on the same core platform so check out info on using these from users all over the forums.
Of particular interest to me are how different settings work using the technology, and Tom Dankowski's experimentation and posts about that are spectacular and in my experience actually work.
Once you get by the initial getting to know you stage I would delve into these theories and settings to see exactly what this thing is capable of.
Trash infested sites, iron infested sites, wide open sites, deeper target sites....this thing can do it all once you understand it and exactly what tweaking those settings can do.
There is a language to this thing, both visual on the screen and aural.
Learn that language and the sky is the limit.

A couple of informitive threads here...there are more if you search.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,1994112,page=1

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,2007684,2007730#msg-2007730