Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Equinox 800 finds

Great Republic

Last 3 hunts with my new Equinox 800..love it!
2 LC's One with no date, one is 1819.
Hibernia half cent, toasted but can see the harp.
1917 Merc.
1943 war Nickel
Thought I had an IH till I got home. 1863 Civil War token.
No date SLQ.
Little silver skull
Pewter spoon all 3 pieces found in the 3 separate hunts.

Sweet finds love the Nox!
Mark

Congratulations on those cool finds!

So what’s the story behind that hunt? Was this a hunted out site?

Tony

Hey Tony,
Thanks.
The spoon, 1819 LC, war nickel and Merc all came from a site that I have pounded for years. Just that new set of ears I guess. Also found 3 wheats.

Nice digs Clyde.-----Where you been all this time?---You used to post right regular about three years ago.----Very interesting write up you did on how you got your forum name.-----BTW, I'm still looking for my first LC!----We just don't have them out here on the west side (at least none I can find). :)---------Del
Great Republic said:
Last 3 hunts with my new Equinox 800..love it!
2 LC's One with no date, one is 1819.
Hibernia half cent, toasted but can see the harp.
1917 Merc.
1943 war Nickel
Thought I had an IH till I got home. 1863 Civil War token.
No date SLQ.
Little silver skull
Pewter spoon all 3 pieces found in the 3 separate hunts.

Hi Del,
Took on my Son full time about three years ago and had to work more hours. Didn't have much spare time. It was well worth it though. He's off to college now and I bought a new Equinox 800.
Thanks for the kind words. I have found quite a few LC's over the years. That 1819 was surrounded by rusty nails. Love this new machine!
Best of luck to you. Hope you find a nice LC.