Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New E trac today! ...WoW

ronpa1

An awesome machine, I loaded Andy's coin program...what can I say the learning curve is not bad at all, the E trac exchange worked flawlessly. Great job on the design too...really impressed. Retired the V3i for the time being....:wiggle:

ronpa1 said:
An awesome machine, I loaded Andy's coin program...what can I say the learning curve is not bad at all, the E trac exchange worked flawlessly. Great job on the design too...really impressed. Retired the V3i for the time being....:wiggle:

I got my etrac yesterday and have recovered 2 wheat cents today out of a hammered park at 8" each. I was very happy with the depth. I hit another area and found quarters at the 10" mark in soft loam. It gives me about the same depth as my v3i but has the benefit of noise cancellation which really is nice. No silver yet with the etrac but plenty of deep clad. I will be keeping both of them for a while.

Congratulations on joining the E-trac Community !! I recently purchased one as an upgrade from my X-terra 705. It's a great detector and I have done well with it so far. Good luck in the future with your E-trac and HH.

Good luck with your new E-Trac - we're looking forward to seeing photo's of your future finds !

HH --- Mark

Welcome and congrats on the E-Trac purchase. You will love it.

It's a great machine I've had mine since last December, and my f75 has sat in the corner ever since. I just love the multi tones on the etrac. Put a little time in with it and the good finds will come, congrats.

Just got my E-trac too! The design of this machine is awesome! Out three times, found some clad coins, nails, screws, bolts, can slaw, pulltabs, bottle caps, a big corroded steel gas cap, a set of keys, a button, a piece of a circuit board, and a lot of deep mixed targets I didn't want to dig at 8" - 10"+. I learned the clad quarter, dime, penny signals real quick, at 6" and towards the surface. The multi-tones are really insightful. Now, how do you dig the deep stuff with a small sawtooth tool that is shorter than the depth? Nearly killed myself in some of the compacted soil, especially after being slightly off with the pinpoint and having to dig a second time. I guess some of the longer predator tools may solve this problem??? Anyone? Got a lot of mixed deep signals that I wanted to dig but didn't because the few I dug were junk and the small digging tool was a hassle to use for deep digging. Still trying to understand the deep mixed signals where the numbers jump all over the place.

Amen about the Lesche

As for mixed signals..There is your learning curve and this Forum is priceless about suggestions

WELCOME EVERYONE:super: