Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus ordered.

xQuestx

I got a great deal on a new xp deus from Richard at Backwoods very nice guy, so I'm joining the ranks. I can't wait to try this detector out looks really nice and light, I'm thinking about getting the 13" coil with the holiday package they have going at the moment for $299.99. I have a ctx 3030 now, so I figure each will have it's own place and time for detecting and I'll be able to compare signals. any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

You will not believe how fast and light it is to use. It makes a light detector feel like a brick. Use it for two hours and then pick your other machines and you will be shocked. It is very fast and easy to change on the fly. I can't say I have mastered it but I was able to hunt with it immediately. Please share your impressions when you get it. I don't think you will ever regret the purchase.

Don
HH

Thanks cometguy, I can't wait I'll let you know my impressions. do you recommend a program to start out in or any changes to it? thanks.

Start with Basic 1 in a low trash area preferably with clad to learn the sounds and numbers. Tone sounds are very important. Pay attention to clean solid (no double pitch tones) until you get the hang of it.

Richard is a great guy have been by his place and picked up several detectors maybe up to 5 or 6 from him now. Better grab that coil while you can for $299 you will be sorry if you don't.

Jason

build a test garden and experiment with buried targets

I got it couple days ago, can't believe how light and small this detector is. I sent away for the 13" coil for $299 couldn't pass that up. are there any tone changes you guys recommend for us coins or keep them stock? thanks.