Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New CZ 70 Pro in Box. Opinion's Please'

D Wes

This is my first time to post a message on your aw some Forum. and I'm looking forward to get to know some of you Old school Wizards of knowledge
in Detecting and sharing finds and stories. I just bought a new CZ 70 Pro-
new in a box from a Dealer for 675.00. Did I get a fair Deal???
I have many hour's of hunting with CZ's but never a CZ 70. Its been about five years since I have owned a detector and I'm feeling pretty good about getting back at it. The T-75 I would of waited and spent the extra money but after speaking to many dealers and doing my home work, I believe it will not surpass the CZ's. They are ahead of there time. If Fisher were building it, I would of waited. I might be wrong but never the less I believe I have a machine that will run with the best of them regardless.
Your Opinions Please.
Wes

you got a fabulous deal for a fantastic detector with a lifetime warranty. I bought 3 at $796 while in production and a couple of more for more than that not long ago. In fact a forum sponsor was just selling a demo/new machine for $795. Congrats on a super deal on and even better detector...happy hunting!...looking forward to your posts :)

Thank you Christopher for the reply, My wife is feeling OK now with my Purchase and now she wants a detector for her. I couldn't be more happier
having her Detecting with me. She will be more understanding when I go out all day Detecting. Have a great night and good Hunting.
Wes

Yep you got a good deal no problem there...Hard to compare a CZ70 with a unit that hasn't hit the market yet. Perhaps two companies coming together will produce a superior unit, but when I hang up my boots a CZ will be my alltime favorite and have used them since they came out in 92...

I was asking around and there are very few still in the box available......
Enjoy it & take good care of her...
HH,
Bill

...I have an uncle who is looking to buy a machine and wants my opinion. My opinion is that a CZ-70 is just right. Would like a brand new one in the box. Anybody know? Please PM me if you do.