Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coin found today

Mike2

Hit the beach this morning and found a 1948 half penny in the same location as a recent find of a 1944 penny.

Mike:cheers:

Hope you hit a Hot Spot and get some Old Coins or Jewelery on that Beach. Good Luck and HH.:detecting:

Hmmm Mike, it's going to be interesting to see what else pops out of the sand for you...
You seem to be in a patch that's like a time warp or similar, two 1940's coins in loose beach sand ~ and shallow !

Looking forward to your future posts.

Hi Snowy

This is an interesting bit of the beach, both of these coins have been found in wet sand at the waters edge, whilst I was there this mooring I did detect a large amount of steel, fragments. I will PM you a bit about its location in the next day or so..

Mike:cheers:

Thanks James, I will keep you posted. I am heading off on a camping trip for a few days with one of my boys, but when I get back I will be hitting this beach again..

Mike:beers:

Have a good camp Mike !!!:wave::cool:

I've got to head back to the shop today...:(