Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Cibola Arrived!

beatty_dt

Purchased a new Cibola. Have been excited as a child waiting for it to arrive and to-day it did!

So far I have found the nails in the flooring and my own fillings.

[Do you suppose if I applied the top of my head to the coil in the all mental mode it will relieve headaches?

I hear a voice, "Sir, step away from the detector, it's going to be alright".

They say say I'll get out in the spring.]

It's going to be a long winter.

Tomorrow I'll take it out into my yard and see if my Father's old Garrett Ground Hog missed anything.

Mean time the calender dates are sweeping past like the mintute hand on a clock.

I'm with Gunnar, Tabdog and the others, the Cibola is going to be ok.

Cheers all,

David at Edmonton

give it a little time , i think you will like it i know im likeing it and the stock coil is great good providance to you in your detecting cant wait to hear your stories

Had the Cibola out in the yard for a frosty first tour.

The old 'ground hog' is vision impaired.

Seems there's lots the 'hog' didn't know was there.

The temperature (currently minus 2C) is set to plummet to minus 15C over the next 5 days. It gets worse.

Guaranteed to freeze the imagination.

Till later,

David at Edmonton