Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Camera

n/t

think it is any better than yours. I didn't know there was a bench there though.

What kind of camera did you get? Those low light shots are tough to get. Did you do it hand held or use a tripod?

Very pretty

[attachment 114750 nightseashort.jpg]

Panasonic TZ-5 ,
that was hand held , I have a tripod around some where in the mess of boxes and junk that I had to move out of the Ex' s place .... Just have to spend a week digging for it and hope I find it ...
for the most part just using the IA part to take pictures so far still can take a bad / fuzzy photo if I over shoot the self focus on it or have less than good lighting indoors most of the bad shoots are out of focus from me taking a shot to quick or I move around to much as it tries to home in .... Between what my friend suggested and what I was able to figure out from on-line I think I did OK fro which camera to get for a point and shot digital , just have to learn how to use it , I got 8GB and a 2GB card so memory is not a problem , will look to get a back up battery not so much as running out of juice in that it should hold for 300-350 pictures at a time just that it does lose a bit if you are viewing it and long times between using it to take pictures ...
Bill G.

Will Do ,

Glad to see you posting again Sunny , , a couple of time I was able to sneak a peek in here you where not posting or had not posted for a long time and people here were asking as to where you had gone / going to be back ...
Bill g.

n/t