Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New camera model for Royal!...........

Wayne in BC

Minolta - Japanese research and development engineers have created a
> > > camera with such a fast shutter speed, it is said, that they now can
> > > photograph a woman with her mouth shut.
:rofl::rofl:

on the floor where she made me sleep!! Have I mentioned that she threw me out of MY bed when she got to Mike and Alice's?

Of course being the perfect Gentilman, I never mentioned it once, just sucked up and was polite. Sept when she got in the wine too much:shrug:

Was it wine or WHINE? :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl:

very manly about it and told me that she would kick my arse if I didn't shut up. I have to find a site about the way a lady is suppose to treat a gentilman :D

3 months worth of work to replentish my wine. :) It seemed to disappear pretty fast.

Calm seas, fair winds

M

get a word in edgewise, and Mikie told me you wanted to sleep in the LR by yourself, so I wouldn't catch a glimpse of your Depends!!!!!! :biteme:

you would mind stopping at a liquor store so I could get some wine. You said, Why? I got plenty! Well, you did and it was GOOD STUFF! :) And remember when "the gentleman" got me my first bit??? He put it in a kool aid mug or something like that! Thanks for the wine glass afterwards,tho. Just something about making it taste better. AND IF I REMEMBER correctly, you drank glass per glass as I did! (Course you do seem to handle it a bit better than me) :LOL:

n/t

n/t

all I could handle! When Royal asked if I wanted to go out on the porch, I knew I was being really obnoxious and you had company! :lol: Don't care, it was fun anyway! :)

And yes., It was fun anyway. We still talk about that great evening. :)

This year again, i hope!!

Sunny skies, fair winds

M

n/t