Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New baby "Brayden" ...................

Kelley (Texas)

Last Thursday, at 4:04 PM, Debbie and I became grandparents. My Son and his wife, Heather, are parents to a beautiful baby boy named Brayden Patrick Kelley. He was 7lbs 9oz at birth. This is kinda exciting; we have never been a grandparent before.

This is a picture of my wife, Debbie, holding baby Brayden on Friday afternoon.
[attachment 26973 brayden_2.jpg]

Later today, we plan on going over there to mess with the new baby. Heather

n/t

n/t

arrowheading, detecting.. A whole wonderful world out there for you to teach and learn anew.

Congratulations buddy..

calm seas, fair winds

M

and being a grandpa IS all it's cracked up to be! I still have a grandson that I haven't got to see yet, but plan on going to St Louis asap.

The cycle seems to be completed for you Fred. You have had horses and a grandson. I still want a horse!:lol: Take care of that boy, he'll be in the saddle before you know it.

Lil Brother:super:

He'll have a great teacher in the finer points of manhood. Just one thing though, how did a guy like you get such a nice lookin woman as Debbie to marry him? :lol: must be like me, cause I lucked out too! :biggrin:

Dave