Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New AT Pro Owner!!!!

stpauli914

Just picked up an AT Pro from KellyCo!! So far I am very impressed with it's value. First target I dug in my backyard on it was a 1945D Wheatie!! After that it was all trash :) Oh well, it was nice that the first target was a good one. Can't wait to try it at some old parks. Can't wait to browse through all the posts on here for tips!!

Aaron

I just picked up an AT Pro last Thursday and have had it out three times. No great finds for me yet but I'm enjoying learning how to use it.
I have been reading the posts here and also I watched the videos on the Garrett web site. They are very informative.
Enjoy your AT Pro, I think it is a keeper.

Congrats Aaron on getting a fun finding fantastic metal detector. You are so lucky to get a wheat for your first coin. I bet there will be many more to follow.:thumbup:

stpauli914 said:
Just picked up an AT Pro from KellyCo!! So far I am very impressed with it's value. First target I dug in my backyard on it was a 1945D Wheatie!! After that it was all trash :) Oh well, it was nice that the first target was a good one. Can't wait to try it at some old parks. Can't wait to browse through all the posts on here for tips!!

Aaron

You got a GREAT detector!! Thank you for your business. We are here AFTER the sale too if you need anything! GREAT first find!! Way to go :)