Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Ace 250

Sonny927

Hello everyone, I am new here and just wanted to say Hello,I just purchased a new Ace 250 and I am excited to use it.Unfortunately a snow storm is coming in and its COLD,I gues I will have to wait.After my first hunt I will post on here what I found if I ever get to go.

Sonny927 said:
Hello everyone, I am new here and just wanted to say Hello,I just purchased a new Ace 250 and I am excited to use it.Unfortunately a snow storm is coming in and its COLD,I gues I will have to wait.After my first hunt I will post on here what I found if I ever get to go.

hi Sonny...

you and I are in the 'same boat'. I got my ACE 250 a month ago and I'm anxiously awaiting good 'hunting' weather.

I've been on this forum daily....great place to learn ....willing...knowledgeable and helpful advice here.

I also got the Pro Pointer to use alongside the 250.

I'm now making a list of places to explore in the Spring..

Welcome to the forum..... youll really enjoy it.
This is my sophmore year and im wating for
warmer weater ( 11 today in the Burgh ) and
ground that doesnt require a backhoe to dig in...
Till then I just ck in every day and learn fromn the

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

Parks, schools, fairgrounds, private houses if you can get permission.

First of all welcome to the best forum on the internet. You got a good tector to find the goodies with. Hang in there as the weather will clear some day. A lot of us are locked up in the nouse with cabin fever. Will be looking forward to your success and pics of your finds. Good luck.

Bill

Just got to go hunting for the first time ever only on patches of ground where the snow melted,15 minutes and I found a dime and 2 pennys now I only have 260.13 to go to break even.haha

If you get out fairly often you"ll have it paid for in no time. The more expierence you get the faster it pays for itself. That is one of the finer points of this hobby. It pays for itself. HH Jack in Austin

Welcome bud, just like post before mine, you entered an awesome hobby and people on this forum will help you with it. Get out and us your awesome machine and it will reward you.:garrett:

Hello everyone,I just got back from our local park and it was cold,I found $1.37 in clad and my first WHEAT Penny a 1939 in real good shape!

Once your bitten by the MD bug you'll never put the
Ace down. You'll probably have the machine sitting by your bedside
ready to go in the morning! :)-)
Wish I could get out but tonight we have a winter storm warning
that threatens to dump 4 to 6 inches of white stuff.

Happy hunting.
Katz