Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Ace 250 arrived today

wescowood

Ive been detecting with a Bounty Hunter Tracker-4 for about five yrs and thought I would try out the ace 250. Watched the video and read the manual. Also did the air test. Went out in my yard and spent a little time getting to know how it works. I was surprised at how easy this machine is to operate. The pinpoint feature works great. I didn"t have any problems figuring it out. It seems to be dead on target. This is a great machine that will fit my needs. I like to coin shoot and thats all . I hunt alot at parks, schools, and a couple of lakes that are nearby. I am using the stock coil right now but may buy the 4" coil later. I think me and the ace-250 are going to be really good friends for a long time to come.
HH, Wes.

Welcome aboard bud. You got a nifty machine that will reward you well. Good luck and keep us posted on your finds.

Bill

My 250 has performed miracles after only a week or so. As you can see by my profile avatar..:super:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. The weather went from 70 degrees the other day to blowing snow today. On the bright side, its supposed to get back up to about 70 degrees in a few days.
HH, Wes.