Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New 10X12 SEF Delivers a First and Some Old Injuns!

Just received the 10X12 a couple of weeks ago and the depth this coil can reach is incredible. Went back to an old park where we got a few SLQ's and some old foreign coins. Over 2 trips we ended up getting 3 indians in the 1800's, 2 Buffalos one dateless the other a 1927, about 20 or so wheats the oldest being an 1910, and my VERY FIRST barber quater a 1908 D at about 5 inches. The relics are pretty neat too. The pocket knife was about 11 inches and thought it was a huge hunk of steel. We were hoping the little locket had someone's picture in it but no luck. The skeleton keys are always fun to find. The buckle was down about 6-7 inches and is the smallest one I've found yet. The little blue button was almost 8 inches and says "International Brotherhood of Telephone Workers" with a picture of a very old telephone in the middle. At the depth, with the picture, it has to be old. Any info on it would be helpful. Me and this coil are going to get along just great :thumbup: Happy Hunting

Thanks token. And yes those skeletons are fun to find. It's fun imagining that someone was carrying this in their pocket as a house key who knows how long ago!

Congrats on your first barber quarter!! :super:

Your relics are nice and old too!! Continued success with your 10x12 SEF!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

congrats!:clapping: the 10x12 coil is the only one i use! it never comes off! you proved why!!!:wiggle:

Weston