Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEVER treasure hunt in Grave Yard "THIS IS WHY "

Antique lover

Thought it was a silver dollar but it was just a old casket ! NA ! I found this in a VERY old log building that was ,at one time a VERY OLD postoffice (1800's),But later was used by a funeral Home to store things.It is a VERY old childs casket.It is made of heart pine lumber.Put together with square head (handmade) nails.It was covered with cloth when I found it.But the cloth was so rotten , I took it off.You can still see the old tacks that held the cloth in.The bones inside are NOT real.Wife uses it at holloween.She WILL NOT let me bring it in the house.I told her that it would make a wonderful Coffin table!

Make a ice chest out of it, or for halloween put treats in it and if you had a hole in the side you could put your hand up thru it (conceal yourself) and when kids reached into it grab their hand.:clapping:

Use it as a travel case for your metal detector. Seems fitting