Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never Get Stuck Eating Unhealthy Airport Food Ever Again!

I dont know about this one...most of us could afford to miss a few meals, probably few of us fly frequently, and what she's espousing looks like one major hassle, and that bowl of what she's eating looks like something that came out from under a lawnmower after it ran over a nest of toads in the cucumber patch, or out from a clogged garbage disposal at a Mexican restaurant, and though I'm sure both examples are better tasting than airport food, I'm missing the point I guess...Still, she's got a winsome fresh look and good game going on this subject, and I appreciate that, so who am I to judge? :rofl:

Just saying, contrary to popular belief, a living human carcass can go 30 or more days without food...its only us 'mericans that think we need 3 squares a day or we will wither up like a bug and starve, so whats the big deal about dying of hunger on an air trip? Does she think her target audience might be circumnavigating the globe non-stop 20 times, in a solar powered glider? As if the 3hr flight from Detroit to Houston or the 12hr to Beijing merits preparing coleslaw and stowing it in screw on lid containers?..I think she's a sinner and prideful by preparing for what is a non-issue and not keeping her eye on what really matters! Bigger things to worry about! :rofl: And its obvious she doesnt believe the Lord will provide for her daily needs, so shes a vegan I reckon...

Now if she was giving out useful hints on how a guy could smoke inside an airport, or smuggle a bottle of booze aboard a flight and get away with it, thats something I know a little about and can successfully opine a bit on, I've had a bit of practice in both regards, and consider myself an armchair authority, as this lovely lady evidently does on hers..:thumbup:. We are not that different after all, I like to consume plants that are either dried and rolled, or distilled, and she likes hers chopped up and stored in a BPH induced Tupperware container...:shrug: .Sure I know this is the Christian forum, but dang, I bet Charles Haddon Spurgeon, and maybe even Jesus would be right here with me on this subject!:rofl: At the very least, the three of us would have a good time talking about wooden boats, fishing, and the strangeness of Man on our layover, all the while wondering what the hell is the stink coming from that girls plastic container shes gobbling up with a feverish abandon!..:rofl:.
Mud

Mud, you are on a roll tonight!
Must have been a long hunt this morning, maybe even a little bit of heat stroke setting in.
Give me a holler if you are in need of some assistance!:rofl:

Let me apologize for my post! :please:

Yes Pete, I spent too much time in the sun and sand and surf yesterday! I drove right past Wartys place and hunted up that way..all the way up to Stoney and back....found one lousy Q!
maybe this SW wind will take some sand off this weekend..water hunting has been dismal so far...beaches look to be packed though...:thumbup:
Mud

Why are you apologizing? I thought your post was hysterical. I've been working all month with very little time to detect. After the 4th I should be freed up. We should try to do some hunting.