Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never did get back to Alberta beach..... but on our way home yesterday, we sure made up for it. :):

Micheal_R

Staff member
We decided to come home via a different route yesterday. At about the 6 hour mark, we needed a break so we looked for a likely spot to take a rest. we found this pretty little lake and when we found it, we just had to check it out.

[attachment 132212 eleanor-lake-025.jpg]

I detected the small beach and David donned the tank and went under the dive platform. He was not there but 5 minutes and came up and said that I should tank up as well. In that 5 minutes, he had found one gold necklace, two rings and a large amount of change.

[attachment 132213 eleanor-lake-037.jpg]

So i suited up, grabbed my scoot and had it. In 1 1/2 hours of dive time, we pulled up 11 watches [1 Tag Heuer, one Guess, one Swiss army, one spetznatz and a buncha timexes], 2 gold rings, 3 silver rings, one gold necklace, two gold earrings [one with an emerald] many silver earrings and over $50.00 in change.

[attachment 132214 eleanor-lake-038.jpg]

All this from an area smaller that the average dining room.

[attachment 132215 eleanor-lake-039.jpg]

[attachment 132216 eleanor-lake-040.jpg]

In the picture you can see a tower . There were three diving boards off it. We checked only loone of the areas under one of the boards.

Feels good to be home..... But another trip to this lake is definitely in the offing

Fair winds

micheal

Yes, you need to go back there first chance that you get. You folks found lots of good things, never heard of that many watches being found in one location before. Mike, I am happy for you! Thanks for sharing this story. Fred Kelley :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

machine sounds like its broken and chirping non stop, but its chriping because of all the stuff under the coil. Beautiful looking beach
and surrounding area. Bet there are a lot of little hidden beachs like that. Nice way to bring a vacation to a close for sure.

George-CT

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t