Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY i just watched this and i thought it is very well done i hope you like it as well its 2hr long so hang with it to the end

http://www.youtube.com/user/treysmithnutshell/videos hears a link

Interesting to say the least. There is so much more to God's Word than most of us will ever realize. To have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the ultimate realization in our lives. To get carried away by man's take on the past is robing God of the personal time He rightly desires with us. Knowledge is good but only if it will bring us closer to God through Jesus Christ His Son.

SeniorSeeker said:
Interesting to say the least. There is so much more to God's Word than most of us will ever realize. To have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the ultimate realization in our lives. To get carried away by man's take on the past is robing God of the personal time He rightly desires with us. Knowledge is good but only if it will bring us closer to God through Jesus Christ His Son.
Knowledge is a tool used by man its not bad or good its how we used it witch makes us good or bad as men.... but your right some men should not be given tools

I didn't have time to watch it, yet. It does mention them in the Bible. Years ago when I first heard/read about them, I got brain glitches, ya know, when you mind can't quite grasp something.