Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEL dealers in the US?

Woodrow

Anyone know if there's any NEL coil dealers in the US or do you have to learn Russian to make an order?....Just curious as I'd like to keep the info handy in case I go willy-nilly someday and decide to try one out on the Gamma.

Also, anyone know the price of the NEL coil for the Gamma?

Thanks

I paid 200 for mine, that included shipping from the Ukrane
it took 12 days to arrive

They sell them from their online store on eBay...all in English. I have also sent emails to the owner and he has replied each time too. He said they were set to start rolling out T2 coils this February. I will have to check them out and probably gonna order one for my eTrac.

all iron said:
I paid 200 for mine, that included shipping from the Ukrane
it took 12 days to arrive

Did you get it from the bay or direct from their shop.
Direct from their shop is cheeper but payment is by western union only which many don't like.